Trailer Mounted Self-Contained Petrol Engine Sitemaster – 3625 PSI – 65 Degrees
- Hawk pump model NLT2525 – 3625 PSI @ 25 LPM
- 16 HP Brigg & Stratton petrol engine
- Electric start
- 2.6kva generator driven engine
- 2 external reels including 40 metres high pressure & 25 metres suction hose
- Heavy duty galvanised steel cabinet and trailer
- Trigger gun and lance
- Diesel fired boiler complete with 20 litre fuel tank
- Chemical injector and 20 litre chemical tank
- The pressure can be regulated from 3625 PSI to 500 PSI
- Max temp 65C or can be run as a cold pressure washer.
- Weight 407 kg
- The above pump specification indicates the maximum pump performance. These metrics may be influenced by the length of high pressure hose as well as the type of jet being used.
- 12 month except hoses and lance, return to factory
All prices are quoted ex-works exclusive of VAT
Carriage (if necessary) is dependent on delivery location.
INDICATIVE COST OF FINANCE (36 MONTH TERM) = £41.00 / WEEK.