Self-Contained Petrol Engine Sitemaster – 3625 PSI – 80 Degrees
Dimension: 1280mm long (base) / 1400mm (top), 787mm wide, 838mm high
- Hawk pump model – NLT2525 – 3625 PSI @ 25 LPM
- 16 HP Briggs & Stratton petrol engine
- Electric start
- 2.6kva generator driven engine
- Heavy duty galvanised steel cabinet
- 20 metres high pressure hose
- Diesel fired boiler complete with 20 litre fuel tank
- Chemical injector and 20 litre chemical tank
- Trigger gun and lance
- The pressure can be regulated from 3625 PSI to 500 PSI
- Max temp 80C or can be run as a cold pressure washer.
- 12 month except hoses and lance, return to factory
All prices are quoted ex-works exclusive of VAT
Carriage (if necessary) is dependent on delivery location.
INDICATIVE COST OF FINANCE (36 MONTH TERM) = £32.00 / WEEK.